Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight, Track meets & Derbys

Last night I made my husband take me out on a date at 11:00 to Walmart for the Twilight dvd thing. He hated it, I was bored, all I wanted was the movie and to go home. Well I eventually got the movie after I managed to find a line that had maybe 10 to 15 people in it, mainly consisting of moms with their tweens and teenage girls with drool dripping off their lips. Well I managed to get home and to bed. Jayden had her 1st away track meet today in Price. She ran the 100meter hurdles and that was it today cause of her shin splints. She said she made it over her hurdles just to trip herself just before the finish line. She came home very sunburned and bruised. I am very proud of her. I'll post pics of her sunburn later. Sean had his scout pinewood derby this morning. His car was the richest car there. Therefore the car decided it didn't need to as fast as the rest, but it tried. Sean was upset but got over it. But hey there is always next year. You learn by trial and error. We have 12 months to perfect it and do one for Dakota. I'll post pics later of the derby.

No comments: