Wednesday, April 15, 2009

San Francisco

This is the view of the bay off the street by Ghirardelli square.
Beautiful isn't it.

The fountain in Ghirardelli square. Two mermaids, one with a baby mermaid.

The frogs of Ghirardelli square.

Time to stop and relax for a few. It was such nice weather.

Nora being cute.


Mari & Tacey posing with the mermaids.


Jayden this one is for you.
Waiting in line for the cable car.
In the cable car.


Diantha and Emiko & Nora.


This is the hill we rode down on the cablecar. The brakes started smoking.

This is the view from the top of the hills that Mari, Tacey & I walked up. We started down by where the trees are at the very bottom.
View of Alcatraz from the window at Bubba Gumps.

Mari and I @ Bubba Gumps.



BUBBA GUMPS

Big Boat, Little Boat.

The Sea Lions.

Sour dough Gators on Fishermans Wharf.

Tacey going GRRRR!

Leaving San Fran. The Golden Gate Bridge.

Going across the Golden Gate.

The other side of the Gate.


From here we headed home. Through a tunnel that had a RAINBOW painted on the arch as you went in . We spent the night in Reno and then got up and drove to Salt Lake to drop Diantha & Nora, Mari and Tacey off then headed home. We got to Emikos about 8:00 and I got home around 9:00.
THANKS to all my sisters and my mom for taking me on this trip, it will be something I will treasure for always.

3 comments:

Tacey said...

Thank You for coming!! It was fun and there will definitely be some memories to hold on to. I am glad you had fun with us. Love you Nikki!!! love tacey

Family of ARTISTS said...

THanks.

Kimmie said...

I LOVE Bubba Gumps. My fav is the Clam Chowder. I want to go there now. I went to SF last Friday for a day trip to the zoo. Now I want to go back for some chowder. yummmm.