Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jay vs. N sevier

Jay played a damn good game against N Sevier last night. Of course we won again, literally we stomped N Seviers Arses big time. Sorry Em and April. Jay finally got to serve the ball, she had way too much power in the serve that the ball went out of bounds behind the court. I even asked her where all that power came from and she had no clue. Emiko and April came and watched Jay play last night. Thanks Em and April for supporting Jay. Tomorrow she play against S. Sevier, RHS's rivals, so wish her well in her games.

4 comments:

Tacey said...

Dang Jay!! You ROCK!! I wished I lived closer because I would love to watch you. Go Badgers?!?! Ha Ha Nikki

Rachel said...

Way to go Jayden!
I miss volleyball, I wish I knew some of the girls here so I could go watch a game! If I am ever in Richfield......

Diantha said...

Jayden sure looks like a TALL pro out there. It has been awhile, I need new bigger pictures to look at! OK?

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for Jayden! She does look good in the pictures...