Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jay's first game.

Today Jayden plays her first volleyball game, and its against Cedar High a 3A team. So wish her luck. I will post more after her game.

Okay I'm back with info on the game. Jay's team is now 1-0. She played very well even if she didn"t play very long during the times she was in. Well they played 3 sets, with us winning all three, 25-11, 25-9, and 15-8. I guessed on Cedars scores because I couldn't remember them. I should have wrote them down. Sorry No pictures I forgot the camera.

2 comments:

Tacey said...

Good Luck!! You know I wish I could be there!! You better let me know how it goes. Love you!!

Tacey said...

I am not superwoman! I can't see what position it even says, I can barely find her name. Let me know what it says and GOOD JOB JAYDEN!!! I'm glad you got your volleyball genes from Mari and myself. HA HA