Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last VB game

9- Erin Woodbury, 8- Capri Kimball, 5- Christina Hayes,
33- Kalynn Harris, 3- Bailey Thompson, Coach Alyse Seely,
1- Jaleigh Wheeler, 10- Kaitlynn Eyre, 30- You all know who she is,
2- Brenna Jones

Tonight was Jays last vb game of the season. We played S. Sevier our school rivals. We lost the first match but came back in the 2nd match with a 11-0 lead before they made their first point. We ended up beating them in all three games (fman, JV, & V) in which Varsity kept their no loss record for the season. Well here are some videos I took of Jayden playing.












I am going to miss Volleyball season, So until next year in August. GREAT JOB JAYDEN!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice passes! especially that last one right to the setter
Diantha

Tacey said...

Way to go Jayden!!! Can't wait until next year, hopefully I can make to more than this year. Gotta love Volleyball!!!

Unknown said...

Way to Go Jayden!!! why do I get the impression that the all the girls in the Alton Chappell family love volleyball. and a few that are not in his family but related also love volleyball!!! Wish I was so I could watch you play....