Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Locked out!

While I was at work on Sat. the 4th, & Rod was napping, Jayden did something that I guess made Sadie upset with her, I don't know what it was, but Sadie took it out on Jay and boys by going out and letting Fender loose (our dog) and when the three were out trying to catch him, she went in the house and locked the front & back door on the house, locking Jayden, Sean, & Dakota out and wouldn't let them in the house. Jayden had to knock on the bedroom to wake up Rod so he could let them back in the house. When I got home from work and found out what happen I laughed so hard. It was the funniest thing I had heard all day. So a 3 year old can out smart a 14 year old occasionally.

1 comment:

Tacey said...

I love it!! Sadie's a pretty smart girl. I don't know if I would have thought of that even when I was 6.