Saturday, December 20, 2008

LELAND GLENN STAPLEY 05/25/1963-12/13/2008

Leland Glenn Stapley

Moab & Kanyon drove the carriage. They were also the Honorary Pallbearers along with Charlie Strickland.






Here they come it was so beautiful and so fitting.

The pallbearers were Dad,(Alton), Marion Chappell, Billy Anderson (Lori's brother), Blane Mann, Dustin Mann, and Scott Stapley (son).




The family of Glenn Stapley .

Lori, Moab & Scott Stapley.

Leland Glen Stapley at his resting place.

The draft horse and carriage.




WE WILL MISS YOU GLENN.

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.

TAKE CARE .

YOUR COUSINS, AND FAMILY.

7 comments:

Tacey said...

This is a very beautiful post. I wish we would have been able to be there. It is always hard for everyone at a time like this. Our love goes out to the Stapley Family.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Nikki,,,,,
That was a great tribute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Nikki. I hope the day went well for everyone, considering. I sure think of Lori and the boys alot.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Nikki,

Thank you so much for the beautiful post and tribute. I have looked over it many times in the last 16 hours.

Necha

Unknown said...

Nikki What a beautiful post and tribute to Glenn. I am sitting here all teary eyed just reading and looking at the pictures. I wish I could have been there.
Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nikki! That was very nice.
Necha, Lori--you are in my thoughts.

Unknown said...

i was so young kanyon stapley