Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving @ Emikos

This year we went to Emiko and Marks for Thanksgiving. We all enjoyed ourselves I think. Well I did anyway. Em & Mark cooked a great dinner, Tacey brought the most yummy yams ever, Mari brought a great green salad, along with the Wii fit board. Mari & Tacey kept the kids entertained, while Em & I did up the dishes. Thank goodness for cowboy dishes. Then we motated into the living room for a try at the Wii. Rod even played with us, after finished drawing a picture. I thoroughly enjoy the Wii, & R0d says we can actually get one now once its taxes time. Well here are some pictures we took of the kids and other family members.
This is us on the way.


Dishes!


Tacey, say Cheese.
Sadie took this one of Camden.
SORRY Emiko & Tacey I waited a whole week before I posted the videos. I just couldn't resist.
The Hoola hoop videos!
I just want to say thanks Emiko & Mark for a Wonderful Thanksgiving. THANKYOU!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you didn't take me seriously did you? I don't mind making a fool of my self with family but that is a PRIVATE matter. So Thank you for making me known to God and everybody!!! I really appreciate it!!

Diantha said...

I thought it was great!! Tacey told me that y'all had some fun. Hey Emiko, at least your face wasn't shown! No one but family would have know who was who until your comments.

Tacey said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Nikki. I have been waiting since Thanksgiving for this posting!!! Thank you for the fun!!

Anonymous said...

For those who complain and cannot accept. The video is gone! For how long, nobody knows, for it may pop up again in years to come!

Anonymous said...

You can all call names as you like but when the trust of a sister and friend is broken thee are no excuses.

Anonymous said...

Can't we all just get along? We all have those funny moments in life. Have fun! You only get to do it once!!